Vegan Cookies Recipe
Cook Time: 30 minutes|
- 125g all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 50g sugar
- 40 mL canola oil
- 40 mL soy milk
- 1 tsp freshly grated lemon peel (or orange)
- 1 tbsp almond meal
- chopped nuts (optional)
- coconut milk (optional)
- coconut flakes (optional)
- dried apricots (optional)
- dried prunes (optional)
- Turn on the oven to 180°C.
- Line a cookie sheet with a baking paper.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Stir.
- Make a well in the center and add the liquids.
- Stir with a spoon to combine, then quickly knead with hands to form soft dough.
- Sprinkle the working surface with the almond meal and place on the dough.
- Roll into a 1/2 cm thin crust.
- Cut cookies with your favorite cookie cutter and arrange onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Dust lightly with dusting sugar, then bake 10-12 minutes.