Matcha & Cranberry Muffins Recipe
Cook Time: 40 minutes|
Servings: 12 muffins
- 300g wheat flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup yogurt
- 100g + 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup oil
- 50g dried cranberries
- 1tsp matcha
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Sift flour. Add baking powder, matcha and salt.
- Whip eggs, sugar, yogurt and oil, until the mixture becomes smooth and uniform.
- Add flour bit by bit, mixing steadily.
- Add bananas, cranberries, mix well.
- Pour dough into muffin baking tray.
- Sprinkle each muffin with sugar.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until done.