Egg Aioli With Avocado Sandwich Recipe
Cook Time: 15 minutes|
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- pinch of paprika
- 1/4 ripe avocado, sliced
- 3-4 dandelion leaves (or lettuce)
- 1 slice rye bread
- 5-8 dried cherries
- soya butter (optional)
- Boil egg and let cool slightly.
- Combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and paprika in a bowl.
- Add boiled egg by cutting it into the mixture.
- Toast rye bread.
- Lightly spread mustard or soya butter over the bread.
- Add dandelion leaves, avocado and egg aioli. Ttop with dried cherries.