Spicy Crab Spaghettini Recipe
Cook Time: 25 minutes|
- 2 tbsp crab meat, cooked
- 1/2 small Spanish onion, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp chili garlic sauce (or Indonesian chili pasted)
- pinch red pepper flakes
- juice 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 lb spaghettini noodles
- cheese (optional)
- Boil pasta according to directions. Set aside some cooking water for the sauce.
- Saute onion, garlic, fresh tomatoes, parsley.
- Then add red pepper flakes and the chili garlic sauce, parsley, lemon juice and a small amount of pasta cooking water.
- Finally, add diced tomatoes, they should not fully cook.
- Toss cooked spaghettini in sauce.
- Add cheese, if desired, and serve.