Fettuccine Alfredo Plus Recipe
Cook Time: 25 minutes|
- 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- asparagus, cut into 3 inch pieces
- handful seedless red grapes
- 1 box dry linguine pasta (or fresh pasta)
- 700mL heavy cream
- Parmesan or Pecorino Romano cheese, grated
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- splash white wine
- olive oil
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Into a pan at high heat with hot olive oil, add red pepper flakes, shrimp and salt.
- When halfway cooked, add a splash of white wine.
- Allow the alcohol to cook off, then remove shrimp from heat and set aside.
- Into the same pan, pour the heavy cream and reduce heat to medium.
- While constantly stirring cream, add a handful of grated cheese. Add pepper to taste.
- When cream has slightly reduced, add asparagus and shrimp. Cook for 3-4 minutes then remove from heat.
- Stir in cooked pasta and season if necessary.
- Add grapes when ready to serve and top with more grated cheese.