Homemade Oreo Cakes Recipe
Cook Time: 8 hours 30 minutes|
Servings: 18 pieces
- 425g fudge brownie mix (1 box)
- 225g Betty Crocker Whipped Vanilla Frosting (3/4 container)
- ~1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Combine all ingredients except for chocolate chips: brownie mix, vegetable oil, egg, water. Mix well.
- Fold in chips after mixture is blended.
- Drop by uniform teaspoons onto parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 7 to 8 minutes. Allow to cool on sheet for about 5 minutes. Then cool completely on rack.
- Using a regular table knife, spread a liberal amount of frosting onto the underside of 1 cookie. Find another cookie similar in size and shape and press gently onto frosting, bottom side down. Wiggle slightly to set. Continue until all cookies are used.
- Store in refrigerator overnight to allow frosting to firm slightly.
- Allow to sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes before eating.