Light Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
Cook Time: 1 hour|
- 200g cream cheese
- 110mL milk
- 4 eggs, yolks only
- 70mL butter
- 3.5 tbsp flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 5 eggs, whites only
- 130mL sugar
- strawberry jam
- Add the cream cheese and milk together and heat it up in a double boiler, stirring constantly.
- When the cream cheese has dissolved, add the butter and stir until smooth.
- Add in the egg yolks and mix.
- Sift the flour and cornstarch together. Then add into cream cheese mixture. Mix until thoroughly blended. Remove from heat.
- Beat egg whites with a electric mixer/whisk until it starts to bubble.
- Gradually add sugar, continuing to beat until it forms peaks.
- Pour the egg whites into the cream cheese mixture and fold until thoroughly blended.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into a prepared mold.
- Place your mold in a shallow pan of water. Bake at 160-170*C until edges have pulled away, 45-60 minutes for cake molds or 20-30 minutes for muffin pans.
- Let cake cool and decorate with fresh strawberries and strawberry jam.