Bean Sprout Salad Recipe
Cook Time: 15 minutes|
- soy bean sprouts
- salt (or soy sauce)
- sesame oil
- water, for boiling
- cayenne pepper
- garlic, minced
- green onions for garnish, chopped
- sesame seeds
- Boil water, then blanch soy bean sprouts, about 4-6 minutes.
- Drain water, then run cold water over the sprouts. Repeat 3 times until sprouts are suitably cold, then drain.
- Toss in sesame oil. Add the cayenne pepper and salt to taste. Then add minced garlic.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds and serve.