Edamame Hummus Recipe
Cook Time: 15 minutes|
- 1 cup frozen, shelled green soybeans
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- pita breads, cut into wedges
- Combine soybeans and 1/4 cup water in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Drain.
- Combine soybeans, oil, juice, salt, garlic, and hot pepper sauce in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Add parsley, and process until blended.
- Serve with pita wedges.