Cook Time: 5 minutes|
- ripe avocados
- sun ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- sweet onion, finely chopped
- coriander, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juice
- green chilli pepper (optional)
- extra virgin olive oil
- Halve avocado and drop the flesh and the stone into the bowl. Leave the stone inside if not intending to serve immediately (to prevent the avocado from turning brown).
- Add the lime juice and use a fork to mash up the flesh.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, sweet onion, and coriander and mix it all together.
- Season to taste.