Healthily Stuffed Aubergine Recipe
Cook Time: 1 hour|
- 1 aubergine
- 100g couscous
- 300mL hot veggie stock
- 4-5 sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- olive oil
- 3 tbsp natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- coriander, chopped
- ginger, chopped
- Slice the aubergine in half, lengthways. Cut the flesh into cubes so that it's easy to scoop out later.
- Heat the oven to 180C. Brush the aubergine with lemon and olive oil, then bake for half an hour.
- Pour the couscous into a bowl with the stock, then cover and leave for 5 minutes.
- Mix all the veg and cinnamon into the couscous.
- When the aubergines are cooked, scoop out the flesh, and stir into the couscous mixture.
- Spoon the mixture back into the aubergines and put back in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and drizzle over the aubergines to serve. (yogourt, lemon juice, coriander, ginger)