Lemony Chicken Recipe
Cook Time: 25 minutes|
- chicken breasts, pounded thin
- Parmesan cheese
- flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- eggs, beaten
- all-purpose flour
- lemon wedges
- oil for frying
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper, parsley and breadcrumbs. To keep it neat and clean, pour flour onto a plate and set aside. Do the same with eggs and then with breadcrumb mixture.
- Dredge chicken in flour and tap away excess. Dip chicken into egg. Cover chicken with breadcrumbs and press them in.
- Fry chicken on the first side for about 30 seconds, flip and fry for another 20 seconds. If chicken is thin enough, cooking time is greatly reduced.
- Once chicken is cooked, place on a paper towel-lined plate to absorb excess oil.
- Best served at room temperature with a squeeze of lemon and additional lemon slices.