Cinnamon Orange Pancakes Recipe
Cook Time: 30 minutes|
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp wheat germ
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 tsp grated fresh orange zest
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 large egg
- vegetable oil spray
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flours, wheat germ, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients (except the vegetable oil spray).
- Pour into the flour mixture. Stir just until moistened. Don't overmix.
- Preheat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat.
- Remove from the heat and lightly spray with vegetable oil spray.
- Using a 1/4-cup measure, pour the batter onto the griddle.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the tops are bubbly and the edges are dry.
- Turn over and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.