Poached Eggs Recipe
Cook Time: 20 minutes|
- 4-6 cups water
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 egg
- 1 slice toast
- Immerse the egg in a small cup of tepid water to bring the egg to room temperature.
- Bring the 4-6 cups of water to boil in a small pot.
- Once boiling, pour in the vinegar and stir. drop the egg into the water and push the whites together gently with a spoon.
- Quickly remove the pot from heat and cover with a lid. Set timer for 4 minutes.
- Toast bread.
- When the timer goes off, remove the egg using a slotted spoon and blot it gently with a paper towel.
- Season with salt, pepper, and paprika.