Cauliflower Tempura Recipe
Cook Time: 45 minutes|
- 1 large cauliflower
- 4 large eggs, whisked
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp oregano
- olive oil
- Wash and cut cauliflower into medium bite-size pieces.
- Add to a bowl of salt water. Soak for at least 30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, add flour and oregano and mix together.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs together.
- In a large pan, drizzle olive oil and turn to high heat.
- Take each piece of cauliflower and coat with flour then egg and place into pan with oil. Heat each side until golden. Remove from heat and add to serving plate.
- Repeat for each piece of cauliflower.
- Serve with preferred dipping sauce while hot.