Surprise Prize Cupcakes Recipe
Cook Time: 45 minutes|
Servings: 24 cupcakes
- Chocolate Cake
- 1 package plain chocolate cake mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 16 oz refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 1/2 cups prepared chocolate frosting
- mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Paper-line 24 muffin cups.
- Beat cake mix, water, eggs and oil in large mixer bowl on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes or until smooth. Or use this chocolate cake recipe!
- Spoon about 1/4 cup batter into each prepared muffin cup, about two-thirds full.
- Cut cookie dough into 24 pieces; roll each into a ball. Place one ball of dough in each muffin cup, pressing it to the bottom.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until top springs back when gently touched. Let cool. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Spread with frosting and sprinkle with chocolate chips.