Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Cook Time: 1 hour|
- 2 cups almond flour/almond meal
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree (fresh or canned)
- 1/3-1/2 cup raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease one standard or two mini bread pans with coconut oil.
- Combine all dry ingredients: almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients: pumpkin puree, honey, eggs.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Pour batter into a bread pan. Bake until toothpick comes out clean, about 45 minutes. If the outside is cooking too fast, cover with tin foil. Let stand in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.