Butter Cookies Recipe
Cook Time: 30 minutes|
Servings: 50 cookies
- 50g icing sugar
- 150g butter, softened
- 40g cornflour
- 140g flour
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- cherries, chopped
- Prepare baking tray, covering with paper. Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Cream butter with icing sugar until smooth.
- Add vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Mix in plain flour and corn flour (batter will be a little moist)
- Using a piping tip, pipe out the cookie onto baking tray.
- Top cookies with chopped cherries.
- Bake until cookies turn slightly brown, about 20 minutes.