Cook Time: 10 minutes|
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk butter
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 4 tbsp salsa
- 2-4 tbsp cheddar, grated
- freshly ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and milk until light and fluffy.
- Heat a small pat of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. When the butter is melted and the pan is hot, add the eggs. As the eggs begin to solidify use a spatula or wooden spoon to move the eggs around the pan, scraping the cooked eggs from the bottom.
- While the eggs are cooking, dice the avocado and grate the cheese, if using.
- To assemble the burritos, top each tortilla with 1/4 baby spinach and 2 tablespoons black beans. Divide the eggs between each tortilla. Then top with diced avocado, salsa and cheese.
- Roll the burritos and serve immediately.