Low-Calorie Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Recipe
Cook Time: 10 minutes|
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Dutch-process cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 2 oz milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp unsalted dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
- 12 banana slices (optional)
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, and cocoa in a medium saucepan; stir with a whisk.
- Add milk and half-and-half, stirring with a whisk.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook 1 minute or until thick and bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Add chocolate and peanut butter, stirring until smooth.
- Spoon pudding into each of 6 bowls.
- Top each serving with peanuts. Garnish with banana slices, if desired.