Miso Ginger Asparagus Recipe
Cook Time: 15 minutes|
- 1 lb asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 tsp cooking oil (olive, canola or vegetable)
- 2 tsp miso & easy (or 1 teaspoon miso paste + 1 teaspoon hot water)
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp roasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place asparagus on baking sheet and drizzle with cooking oil. Toss to coat.
- Roast asparagus for 8-10 minutes or until pierces easily with fork. Timing depends on how thick the asparagus spears are.
- While the asparagus is roasting, prepare the ginger miso sauce. In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour over asparagus and serve.