Bok Choy with Ground Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
Cook Time: 15 minutes|
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 1/2 lb ground chicken
- 1 stalk green onion, chopped
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 lb bok choy, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- In a wok or large saute pan over high heat, add the cooking oil.
- When hot, add ground chicken and saute until browned (but not fully cooked through).
- Lower heat to medium-high and add green onion, ginger and garlic and stir for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add bok choy to wok with the water, toss well to coat with the oil, aromatics and chicken. Cover the wok. Allow to cook for 2 minutes or until the bok choy is crisp-tender.
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil and toss well for 30 seconds.
- The baby bok choy should be just-tender in the stem, but not too soft. Serve immediately.