Warm Rum Sauce Recipe
Cook Time: 20 minutes|
- 3 tbsp butter, divided
- 4 seedless oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp black rum
- Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Place orange sections in skillet.
- Sprinkle sugar around oranges.
- Cook 10 minutes or until sugar begins to caramelize, gently stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Add orange juice and rum. Cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon butter until melted.
- Serve immediately