Chicken Caesar Roll Ups Recipe
Cook Time: 30 minutes|
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp milk
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- Mix oil, 1 teaspoon each of the garlic powder and Italian seasoning, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper in small bowl.
- Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, milk, remaining 1/2 teaspoon each garlic powder and Italian seasoning, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in small bowl. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium heat or broil 6 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through. Cut chicken into strips.
- Spread dressing evenly on tortillas. Top with lettuce and sliced chicken. Fold tortilla over and serve.