Curried Cauliflower with Brown Mustard Seeds Notes Recipe
Cook Time: 15 minutes|
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (or canola oil or ghee)
- 1 tbsp brown mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp sweet (or Maharajah) curry powder
- salt, to taste
- Heat oil over medium until hot, then add mustard seeds and cover.
- When the seeds stop popping (about 30 seconds, if oil is hot enough), add curry powder and stir.
- Add cauliflower florets and cook, stirring frequently, adding salt and more curry powder to taste, until cauliflower is tender.