Spring Roll Salad Recipe
Cook Time: 30 minutes|
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp chives
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet red chili sauce
- 2 boneless pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 5 cups spring mix salad greens
- Mix fish sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, chives, soy sauce and chili sauce in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Reserve 1/2 of the vinaigrette.
- Place pork chops in resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining vinaigrette; toss to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray both sides of wonton wrappers with no stick cooking spray. Place a 12-cup muffin tin upside down. Press a wonton wrapper around the outside of each muffin cup. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until wonton wrappers are lightly browned. Cool on wire rack.
- Grill or broil pork chops until desired doneness. Cool slightly. Cut into thin strips.
- Mix salad greens, pork and carrot in large bowl.
- Add reserved vinaigrette; toss to coat well. Fill wonton cups with salad mixture. Serve immediately.