Fish with Citrus Caper Sauce Recipe
Cook Time: 15 minutes|
- 4 fish fillets of your choice, patted very dry
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp capers (drained)
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tbsp butter
- Cut the orange in half. Juice one half of the orange and slice the other half into thin half-moon slices. Repeat with the lemon.
- Season the fish on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Swirl in the olive oil.
- When hot, add the fish fillets. Once the cooked edge has reach almost halfway up the fillet, flip the fish.
- Add in the wine, orange juice, lemon juice, orange, and lemon slices, capers and the butter. Season the sauce with a bit of salt and pepper.
- When the liquid begins bubbling, turn the heat to medium-low, cover and cook until the fish is cooked through, about 1-2 minutes depending on the thickness of your fillet. Serve immediately