Green Beans and Radish Stir Fry Recipe
Cook Time: 20 minutes|
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 2 tbsp preserved salted Chinese radish, minced
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 lb ground chicken
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- In a large wok or pan with a lid, add one inch of water and bring to a boil (steaming rack optional). Add the green beans and cover. Steam until green beans have turned bright green and are crunchy-tender, about 5 minutes. Remove and drain the green beans and set aside. Discard the remaining water in the wok and dry the wok thoroughly.
- Over high heat, add cooking oil to the wok. When hot, add ground chicken and stir fry until cooked through. Add the Chinese radish and garlic and stir fry for one minute or just until garlic is fragrant. Add the cooked green beans, soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir fry for another minute. Serve immediately.