Grilled Fish with Citrus Herb Crust Recipe
Cook Time: 20 minutes|
- 1/2 cup fresh herbs (basil, oregano and parsley), minced
- 2-4 swordfish fillets (or fish of choice), 1-inch thick
- 1/2 lemon, zest only
- 1/2 orange, zest only
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your grill to medium-low heat on one side and high heat on the other side.
- Mince the herbs and mix, with, zests and olive oil, or in food processor.
- Pat fish dry with paper towels, and season both sides with salt and pepper. On a large plate, mix together the chopped fresh herbs, lemon, orange zest, olive oil and a little salt and pepper.
- Generously coat both sides of the fish with the herb mixture and allow the fish to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Place the fish over the medium-low heat side of the grill, cover and cook for 4 minutes. Flip the fish, cover and cook for 4 minutes more, or until the fish flakes easily when poked with a fork. Just before serving, squeeze a little lemon juice or orange juice on top of the fish.