Mixed Berry Pie Recipe
Cook Time: 1 hour 20 minutes|
- 2 pie crusts (refrigerated or homemade)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp cold butter, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare first pie crust (recipe here) in 9-inch pie plate.
- Mix sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon in large bowl. Add berries and lemon juice; toss gently. Spoon mixture into pastry-lined pie plate. Dot with butter.
- Top with second pie crust. Seal and flute edge. Cut small slits in top crust.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on wire rack.