Miso Salmon with Orange and Fennel Recipe
Cook Time: 30 minutes // marinate: overnight|
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sake (or dry white wine)
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 orange
- 1 bulb fennel (with fronds)
- Marinate the salmon with the salt, pepper, miso paste, honey, sake and ginger at least 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator. It is easiest do this in a resealable bag.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Thinly slice the orange (peel on) and thinly slices the fennel bulb.
- Layer the orange slices and fennel slices on a baking sheet. Place the marinated salmon on top, discard the leftover marinade. Cover the salmon with several sprigs of the fennel fronds. Bake for 15-18 minutes.