Bruschetta with a Twist
Cook Time: 30 minutes|
- 1/2 cup Caesar dressing
- 1 large baguette, sliced in half lengthwise (or sliced pumpernickel bread)
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley (or basil), finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 teaspoons)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spread Caesar dressing on bread.
- Place cut bread on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Mix tomatoes, garlic and parsley or basil
- Cut the bread in slices and spoon the tomato mixture on top of each slice of bread.