Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
Preparation Time: 1 hour|
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- ice cream (chocolate, vanilla, mint)
- mini chocolate chips or chocolate shavings
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine sugar, butter, vanilla and egg in a large bowl. Mix in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well so that they are evenly spread out in the batter.
- Drop dough in balls (approx. 1 tbsp) on cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until golden brown, remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Immediately before serving, scoop a spoonful of your favourite ice cream onto the cookie and then gently press a second cookie on top. Enjoy!