Lobster Rolls Recipe
- 4 lobsters
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 celery stalks and leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 rolls, split and lightly toasted
- melted butter
- Fill a pot with enough water that the lobsters will be covered by 2-3 inches of water when added. Add 2 tbsp of salt for each quart of water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Place lobsters in head first. Cover tightly and bring back to a boil quickly. Once water is boiling, start timing - about 7 minutes per pound.
- Remove meat from lobsters and chop into bite size pieces. Combine with mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsley and salt and pepper.
- Brush the insides of the rolls with melted butter. Add lobster mixture.