- 1 cup vanilla cake mix
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp sprinkles, plus more for decorating
- 2 cups white chocolate chips (or chocolate bar)
- crushed nuts
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients: cake mix, flour, sugar.
- Stir in melted butter, vanilla, milk and sprinkles.
- Using a spoon or small scoop, form balls. Place them in a container or covered with plastic on a cookie sheet, make sure they are not touching each other. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate in a pan or in the microwave. Use food colouring to change the colours, if desired.
- Pierce each cake pop with a popsicle stick, then gently coat each with melted chocolate, remove and transfer to a stand or a cookie sheet. Add toppings: sprinkles, nuts.
- Let cool completely.